In compliance with UK and European Data Protection Regulations, we take your privacy seriously at Omnia. The following policy refers to Omnia Physio's website, www.omniaphysio.com, and it covers the collection, processing and other use of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
Omnia Physio may collect personal/sensitive information which we receive when:
1. You contact us
2. You are a recipient of our services
3. We receive a referral for you from your GP/consultant or private medical insurance (PMI) company
4. You use our website
We may collect th following types of information:
1. Your name address, email address, telephone number (s) and other contact details to enable us to communicate with you efficiently and through the manner of your choosing
2. Date of birth, GP and/or consultant details, PMI details including policy number and authorised code
3. Medical information that you have shared with us
Why do we collect this information?
Personal information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily use to:
1. Provide you with services and/or communication that you may request from us
2. Meet our legal and regulatory obligations
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal information directly from individuals, e.g. phone call and website enquiries, or via direct referrals from a 3rd party, e.g. your GP or PMI provider. We are committed to keeping our information up to date so if you believe that we have made an error, please contact us at: and we will correct it.
How long do we keep this information for?
So that we are able to provide the best possible service, we have agreed and documented schedules that we consider to be relevant and proportionate to the service we are providing. When there are statutory or legal requirements we will retain relevant sections of your personal data for a set period of time, after a treatment course has ended, for accounts and records purposes.
Your rights and access to your information
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services that we are able to offer you. Please contact the ICO for more information at www.ico.org.uk.
To make a request to Omnia Physio for any personal information we hold about you, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below:
18 Sheep Street